UniPaas to XPA CtrlGoto Bug

Joe Searfoss

Not sure this would be considered a bug, but it is different behavior between UniPaas and XPA. I have programs that have a form with a subform. Allow Tab Into is set to false on the subform control. The only way to park on the subform is to click on it or I have a button that raises a CtrlGoto to jump to the subform. I also have a EventĀ  (Window Hit) so the user cannot click off the form and close it. It no longer works. The Window Hit stops the CtrlGoto from working. As soon as I removed the Window Hit event the GtrlGoto started working again. I have checked this in XPA 3.1 and 3.2

Joe

Join BugReports@magicu-l.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.