Re: xpa 3.2 SQL Server connection failed using Application Role authentication

e.kregting@...

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 08:00 am, Avgerinos wrote:
%SQLDB

 Hi Avgerinos,

I'm a college off Heico,

We use SECRET NAMES for the connection to the database, not LOGICAL NAMES

In the ini we have: (Where the %% points tot the secretnames)

MAGICDATA = DBMS, 21, MAGICPROD, , SQL02\SQL2014PROD, %LOCKFILEPATH%, , +
, NoMagicRecordLock, DontChangeFileInToolkit, NoCheckDefinition, NoCheckKey+
, NoFileLocks, SQL_APPLICATION_ROLE = %SQL_APPLICATION_ROLE% SQL_APPLICATIO+
N_ROLE_PASSWORD= %SQL_APPLICATION_ROLE_PASSWORD%, , NoCheckExist, 0, , +
NoAS400SrvrSort,

And in the Database properties we have:

Join BugReports@magicu-l.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.