XPA3.2-Bug: When the only control on the screen is a checkbox, the Modifable and Allow Parking properties are ignored

foxonstump@...

We have a screen with only one control, a checkbox.   We would have this situation most commonly on a subform, but you can duplicate it in a stand alone program.

Create a new task with a Logical virtual, and put in on the screen as a checkbox   Change the Modifiable and/or Allow Parking properties to False.

Run the program.  You can park and change the checkbox variable.  If we had a Column variable behind the check box instead of a Virtual variable, you would actually be changing the data in the database (not good).

Join BugReports@magicu-l.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.