Magic Users Group email@example.com
This is the Magic xpa (formerly known as uniPaas, eDeveloper, Magic, and Magic PC) RADD Software users group, formerly hosted at yahoogroups.com.
You can submit bug reports to our sub group or email them to BugReports@magicu-l.groups.io. Please remember to include the name and version number of the affected product.
This is an English language group. Non-English posts are acceptable IF they contain an English translation.
Many group members are not native English speakers. For their benefit, do not use SMS-style shortcuts. Punctuate your posts normally and spell out each word fully.
~~~ SPAMMERS' POSTS ARE IMMEDIATELY DELETED AND THEIR SENDERS BANNED, SO DON'T BOTHER. ~~~
To prevent spam, new members must be approved and their posts are moderated. This means that a post will not show up in the group until it is approved by one of the moderators. This will almost always happen in less than 24 hours. Please do NOT double post!
If you find that this is not a group that you wanted to join, you can unsubscribe via email by sending a post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magic xpa, from Magic Software Enterprises, is an integrated development environment for developing database applications. It has gateways for SQLite, MySQL, PVSW, CISAM, Oracle, DB2, MSSQL and ODBC; and deployment engines for Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows, and iSeries.
The primary purpose of this group is to share problems and solutions regarding the use of magic xpa, uniPaas, eDeveloper and previous versions of Magic software.
I hope you find this group to be a really wonderful resource.
- 2,287 Members
- 49,153 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.