De: magicu-l@... [mailto:magicu-l@...]En nombre de
Steven G. Blank
Enviado el: Jueves, 03 de Julio de 2008 10:55 a.m.
Para: magicu-l@...
Asunto: Re: [magicu-l] link virtuals

Please answer two questions:

1) What version and service pack level of eDeveloper?

2) Is the virtual variable based on a Model that references the OLE
object or does the virtual variable reference the OLE object directly?

Steve Blank

At 07:23 AM 7/3/2008, you wrote:
>Hi group. Im still trying to figure it out
>
>Is there any way to relink a virtual OLE field to another library...
>For example. I have one virtual OLE linked to a crystal library vers 7
>and i
>want to link that virtual to the same library but vers 11
>I cannot do it maintaining the virtual fields... i have to delete them
and
>create them again... So i lose all the refereneces to that virtual in the
>whole program...
>(For more info read below, the other mail)
>
>Thanks a LOT for your time !!!!

Steven G. Blank
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

__________ Informacisn de NOD32, revisisn 3238 (20080703) __________

Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
http://www.nod32.com