From: magicu-l@... [mailto:magicu-l@...] On
Behalf Of Jackson, Adam
Sent: 11 July 2012 16:45
To: magicu-l@...
Subject: [magicu-l] Copying projects under VC

Hi,

I have copied project X in my local source control folder and renamed it
project Y. Renaming included changing folder name, changing EDP name,
changing contents of EDP and changing project properties XML. When i
open project the banner bar says project Y. When I add it to VC server
the first (comments) window says project Y but when I confirm i get an
error saying project X already exists in VC. What else do I need to
change to get it to work?

I am using TFS2010 / UniPaas 1.9g

TIA

Adam

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient. If you receive this email in error you should
not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should
return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.