Re: Animated GIF in XPA 2.5

Steven Blank

Ted,

Failing all else, you could place a small dotNet browser control on the form and use it to display your GIF.

Steve Blank

At 04:54 PM 1/11/2017, you wrote:
A long time user of Hot Fudge, I was wondering if there was a “native” or DotNet method to display an animated GIF in XPA 2.5. Not a business critical need, but my dancing clock looks sad when static.

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments accompanying it may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message. If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.