Re: uniPaaS 1.9d - All Control files suddenly left to 1 KB

Florian Groothuis

Which are normally around 1Kb as Andy stated...

What is not working? Can you open the project? Do you get an error message?

Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens Lado Wali
Verzonden: donderdag 19 januari 2017 15:43
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [magicu-l] uniPaaS 1.9d - All Control files suddenly left to 1 KB

Andy,

Yes, I mean edp files.

Thx

On Jan 19, 2017 9:41 AM, "Andy Jerison" <droidaj@...> wrote:

UP 1.9 doesn't have control files. The .edp is a project header file which is normally just 1 KB.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 8:45 AM, Lado Wali <ladowali@...> wrote:

Hi Group,

It very serious, all my uniPaaS 1.9d control files ( edp ) suddenly stop working and when I checked all are showing the size of 1 kb.

Its not one control file but many appx 10. My development environment is setup on the Server 2008 R2 and another on the Server 2008 both pointing to the same control file and all paths are same. It was working from more than 5 years and there was no issues.

I even rebooted my both file server and sql server but no luck.

Can some one help and advise what could be the reason for this? All control files should not be damage at the same time.

Thanks

Lado

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525