Re: uniPaaS 1.9d - All Control files suddenly left to 1 KB

Florian Groothuis

Solved then.

Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens Lado Wali
Verzonden: donderdag 19 januari 2017 16:02
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [magicu-l] uniPaaS 1.9d - All Control files suddenly left to 1 KB

Yes, I have all my xml programs folders on the app server which is mapped to a network drive. And the whole app server is get backed up every night on the external USB drives through the Symantec software.

The sql server database also backed up every night through sql server backup system.

Thx

On Jan 19, 2017 9:58 AM, "Florian Groothuis" <f.groothuis@...> wrote:

So, you’re xml-files that represent your program repository. Backup?