Yes, you 're right, normally you don't .
For special reasons, FlexLM is a desirable setting in my case ;-)

Avgerinos

On 20/1/2017 5:58 μμ, Chris de Bijl wrote:
No. But normally you don't need flexlm license server.
Just point to the right license file in your magic.ini

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- From: Avgerinos
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2017 7:52 AM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] FlexLM serving both uniPaas & XPA3 studio licenses

Hi Chris

Is FlexLM capable of loading 2 separate files at the same time?

Avgerinos

On 19/1/2017 8:38 μμ, Chris de Bijl wrote:
Avgerinos
As a workaround you can put each license in a separate file.

Chris

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- From: Avgerinos
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 7:24 PM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io

Hi magicians

Is it possible for FlexLM to serve 2 studio licenses, one for uniPaas1.9
& one for XPA-3?
I 'm getting a duplicate feature error, since both they are MGCSTK but
for different version (v1 & v3)

Thanks in advance
Avgerinos