Re: Line() Function

Florian Groothuis

Since graphic printing in Magic I hardly use the Line()-function anymore. Set your footer as a page footer and use the height from the footer to position your data.

Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens Arch
Verzonden: maandag 6 februari 2017 22:53
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: [magicu-l] Line() Function

In programs that have a fixed position footer, like an invoice, I have always coded line counting to contend with placing a "Continued" footer and the invoice footer. The line() function handles the placement of a footer on a single page from correctly. Is there a simple manner to handle overflow and placing fixed-footers in multiple page forms using line()?

Best regards,

Arch

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525