Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens Arch
Verzonden: dinsdag 7 februari 2017 14:26
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [magicu-l] Line() Function

As usual, the devil is in the details.

Consider a multiple page invoice where you need a "Continued" message at the bottom of all pages EXCEPT the last where you need a footer that contains totals.

A Page Footer will take care of the "Continued" messages. The TS can use the Line() function space down to the bottom of the last page. What then prevents the Page Footer from printing before/after the "totals" footer?

Best regards,

Arch

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 2:24 AM, Florian Groothuis <f.groothuis@...> wrote:

Since graphic printing in Magic I hardly use the Line()-function anymore. Set your footer as a page footer and use the height from the footer to position your data.