BTW, just stumbled on another issue. These combo-controls are so buggy in XPA3...

For now I 'm practicing my vocabulary in bad words ;-)

Avgerinos

On 16/2/2017 3:33 πμ, Craig Martin wrote:

Think more, type less :-)

From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> on behalf of Avgerinos <mento@...>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 10:22:01 AM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] V3 slow

Hi Pavel

Excluding Magic from Windows Defender did work for me: It decreased by
40% the time required to run a full program check (W10, 16Gb, i7, SSD).

My personal experience so far from :
Development in version 3 is much slower that it was in prior versions.
This is an unfortunate fact you cannot avoid no matter how much money
you invest in hardware.
Almost 2 years after v3 launch and this tool is failing to make me feel
trust as in the past. For months after I moved to version 3, I kept
feeling like I 've been cheated.
Version 3.1b at least became a bit faster in some aspects, plus I got
rid of the frequent Studio crashes. Version 3.2 does not offer yet
something interesting to me, no speed, no issues solved.

Regards
Avgerinos