Re: CALL XPA from within other ERP-project : DLL??

Florian Groothuis

Not late to the party but looking from trhe bar to see what's happening.

We're running XPA2.5 (Sabrina and I are colleagues) on a Citrix environment.

I like the idea of a triggering event, but does that idea needs XPA running on the background? And if yes, what happens if XPA is closed in any way?

Gr
Florian

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525