Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens William F. Walker Jr.
Verzonden: dinsdag 21 maart 2017 16:30
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: [magicu-l] List of Magic Idiosyncrasies

Hello all,

Here is a short list of odd or unexpected behaviors I encountered in my time learning magic. It is by no means complete. Please feel free to contribute anything you think should be included in this list.

Thanks,

William Walker | Developer

Coe & Company, LLC 3900 River Road, Suite 7 New Orleans, LA 70121
ofc: 504.885.8686  fax: 504.885.7181 web: http://www.coesolutions.com

coelogosizedforemail2011