Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens andre@...
Verzonden: vrijdag 7 april 2017 16:43
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: [magicu-l] Check Delete allowed

Hi,

Does someone know if it is possible to check if Delete is allowed? I know v9.4 and earlier it isn't. Is it possible within XPA3.2?

Why? I want to have a toolbar of my own. To make the buttons enable/disable I have to check if Delete/Create etc is allowed.

If it is not possible within standard Magic, will it be possbile by using a .NET component?

Best regards,
André

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525