Re: Capturing an External Event On Android XPA 3.2a

Graham White

Hi Steve,

Definitely works on iOS but I get this error on Android so I guess I have some bad syntax or something in my HTML.  Below is straight out of the XPA help.

Platform Specific

On Android devices, this event can be raised from a Browser control using the following syntax (as in RIA desktop):

window.external.MGExternalEvent(parameter)

On iOS devices, this event can be raised from a Browser control using the following syntax

window.location.href=’MGExternalEvent:’+parameter

On Windows 10 Mobile devices, this event can be raised from a Browser control using the following syntax:

window.MGExternalEvent(parameter)