Re: Opening an URL

Florian Groothuis

You could use the Microsoft Webbrowser .NET-control and keep the page in your application.

Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens Polgár Ferenc
Verzonden: dinsdag 16 mei 2017 8:32
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: [magicu-l] Opening an URL

Hi All,

I want to open a web page from UniPaas 1.9 with following method in the default browser:

Invoke OS Cmd + URL

It is working on Win8, Win10, but not in Win7.

Could you suggest some other way to open a web page?

In win 7 i get an error: File not found: (in Hungarian) and the URL

TIA

Ferenc

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525