Retrieve control name after columnclick [XPA2.5]

Florian Groothuis

I have an online table. I want to trigger an event when a user clicks a certain column. I used the activity monitor to see the name of the event and the control name. So far, so good.
I created an event "ColumnClick". in that event I call a subtask on the condition LastClicked()='SomeColumnName'.
When I click the column the event is triggered but the the name of the column is not retrieved.
When I link the event to the control name it works fine.

Why isn't my LastClicked working?

I know the problem is solved with linking the event to the control, but there are more columns and I want to catch them with one event instead of several