Re: Retrieve control name after columnclick [XPA2.5]

Florian Groothuis

I solved it by using one event parameter, populated with the column name but still...

Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens Florian Groothuis
Verzonden: woensdag 31 mei 2017 14:48
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: [magicu-l] Retrieve control name after columnclick [XPA2.5]

I have an online table. I want to trigger an event when a user clicks a certain column. I used the activity monitor to see the name of the event and the control name. So far, so good.
I created an event "ColumnClick". in that event I call a subtask on the condition LastClicked()='SomeColumnName'.
When I click the column the event is triggered but the the name of the column is not retrieved.
When I link the event to the control name it works fine.

Why isn't my LastClicked working?

I know the problem is solved with linking the event to the control, but there are more columns and I want to catch them with one event instead of several

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525