Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens harry@...
Verzonden: donderdag 1 juni 2017 0:31
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [magicu-l] User id on bottom line of Magic window.

You could set it yourself using the StatusBarSetText(User(0)) function

Harry Kleinsmit.

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 07:17 am, Bren607 wrote:

Having just converted a system from uniPaaS to XPA , I notice the user id. is missing from the bottom line of the Magic window. In uniPaaS it is normally to the left of the Modify/Query indicator. Is there an ini setting which has disabled this?

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525