Re: Active row with border #chat

Florian Groothuis

In V9: in your table properties set Row Highlight Style to Frame

Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens Gábor Bor
Verzonden: vrijdag 2 juni 2017 13:15
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: [magicu-l] Active row with border #chat

A new chat has been created:

Dear Magic Customers,

I would like to find a solution for my problem. When i'm walk on a table i would like to show border around the whole active row (record), but i didn't find the right way to try it.

Do you have any idea?

Best Regards,
Gábor

View/Join This Chat

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525