TFS setup - local

Tom Worthen

We have been using Team Foundation Server for a couple of years and now find our self’s needing to upgrade our client machines. I believe the individual on this group that assisted us was Rob Westland but I could be wrong. We have a server running as the repository for this code so this is not a cloud based setup. I did a search of the groups files and message and find where Rob gave a 3 step process to get things setup and even offered to post the files to assist other in getting setup but of course those files he hosted are no longer available and I was unable to find anything in the files section of the group. L This was using Visual Studio 2013.

Does anyone have those file they would be willing to share or post to the files section?

Thanks,

Tom