HTTP Question

Graham White

Hi,

I am trying to connect to an api using HTTPCall Post and I am getting an error message.  I have contacted the site owners who have said the following below which is fine but from this I cannot work out what should be in the header and body of the call can anybody who knows SoapUI decipher this for me?

It could be that the request is not formed correctly. The following example works in SoapUI.

POST https://xml.eat.g2b.govt.nz/ppsr-xml/gteway.svt HTTP/1.1
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate

------=_Part_3_4328963.1497485535463

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<transaction type="PPSR_SELECT_FS" client_ref="11100">
<finance_statement fs_no="F2029TU0J39F1833" fs_pin="13093855" sp_group="20320" sp_group_pwd="J03D5S90"/>
</transaction>
------=_Part_3_4328963.1497485535463--

Regards

Graham

Graham White | Software Developer | Graham.White@... |
EC Credit Control | www.eccreditcontrol.com |
This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential to EC Credit Control and subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message or attachments is prohibited.