Van: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] Namens Wes Hein
Verzonden: dinsdag 27 juni 2017 0:06
Aan: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [magicu-l] How to determine if a record has change?

One thing to remember though is that Magic must sense that the user made a change for the viewmod() or record suffix to fire.  So lets say you use the DirDlg function to update a field and the user initiates no other input, the record suffix will not fire.  In those cases if the folder variable is 'DA' I add a DA<>VarPrev('DA'VAR) in the Force record suffix setting in the Task Properties.

Analist/programmeur
+31 (0)6 21927914

meilink.eu

7271 AZ  Borculo • Nederland • +31 (0)545 253525