Scrolling within Memo Field on Android

Graham White

Hi all,

We have noticed an issue when we try to scroll vertically within a muilti-line edit memo field on a table on Android Devices. If we press on the filed in IOS we can scroll up and down within the field, however, this does not happen on Android.  If we press/hold and shift left we can scroll slightly but not completely.  The field has Multiline Edit = True, Horizontal Scroll = Word Wrap, Vertical Scroll = True and Allow CR in Data = True.

Has anyone experienced this behaviour or give me some pointers on how to fix it?

Graham White | Software Developer | Graham.White@... |
EC Credit Control | www.eccreditcontrol.com |
This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential to EC Credit Control and subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message or attachments is prohibited.