Re: Range A-Z

Steven Blank

Ricardo,

I found it difficult to believe that A-Z doesn't work as expected so I tried, and sure enough, it doesn't. I'm almost sure it USED to work that way...

What DOES work appear to work correctly is to list all the characters you want to allow, separated by commas, as follows:

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z

Copy and paste the above into the Range property and give it a go.

Steve Blank

At 12:42 PM 7/18/2017, you wrote:
Hi there!

Sorry my questions is quite simple but I don't know how to solve it.
I have to allow in a Virtual character only space or letters from A-Z.
It's a name variable.

I´ve tried to set in the Virtual properties --> Data View --> Details --> Range: A-Z
But it still allows others character like !/=+4.
Thanks,
Ricardo