Re: studio starts only with admin rights

Steven Blank

Achim,

I believe it should be sufficient to set the shortcut on each workstation to "Run as administrator" which means a local administrator, not a domain administrator.

For example, on a computer named SHIP23 that lives in a domain named COMP, MgxpaStudio.exe would need to run as SHIP23/Administrator, not as COMP/Administrator.

This much I believe you MUST have to successfully execute the Studio.

Steve Blank

At 02:26 AM 7/19/2017, you wrote:
Hi all,
some our programmers can launch the apa 3.2 studio only with admin rights in the short cut on the desktop (win8, win 10).
Client server installtion.
[]

How we can start xpa 3.2 studio without admin rights.

Thanks
Achim Content-Id: <attach_0_14D2B127E96871AA_27206@groups.io>