Re: Sending output directly to printer on web

Steven Blank

SWAG: Embed some javascript in the HTML?

At 01:03 PM 7/27/2017, you wrote:
I have a situation where I need to execute a program to put a label together and then print it to the user's local printer. This is a html merge application. We are currently using xpa3.1 if that makes any difference. I wouldn't think it would but never know. I know I can accomplish this if I create a pdf and present it to the user and they print it but the user would like to skip that step and have it go directly to the printer.

Does anyone know of a way to do this? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom