Paper Size In I/O Properties

Graham White

Unipaas 1.9.  Does anyone know where Unipaas gets the Paper Size from when it is set to Default in the I/O Properties?  I have set up a new PC and now the defaults is the wrong size and I would like to change it?

Thanks in anticipation.

Graham White | Software Developer | Graham.White@... |
EC Credit Control |
www.eccreditcontrol.com |
invertedheader

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential to EC Credit Control and subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message or attachments is prohibited.