I/O Properties Paper Size Unipaas V1.9

Graham White

Hi,

I have posted this before without resolution so I will reword it in case my question was obscure.  I have Installed Unipaas  on a new Windows 10 PC with all of my previous settings from the old PC and almost everything is running fine.  I have noticed that all of the reports do not print or display correctly because they are printing to Letter and we use all A4.  All of the reports have the Paper Size in the I/O Properties set to Default and if I change it to A4 it looks fine.  I don’t really want to go through every program that has a report and change this setting to A4 so I was wondering if anyone knows what Unipaas looks at to get it’s Default paper size?  Is it in windows or unipaas or elsewhere?

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.

Graham White | Software Developer | Graham.White@... |
EC Credit Control |
www.eccreditcontrol.com |
invertedheader

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential to EC Credit Control and subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message or attachments is prohibited.