Re: XPA 2.5e system.windows.forms.webbrowser vs activex-webbrowser

Frederik Soete

Hi Sabrina,

Hmm, after inspection, my program too had some lingering parking problems. I have now fixed the parking issue that I experienced on my end. My subform has a DotNet 'navigate' statement in task prefix. Supposing your subform has the same, try tweaking the End Task condition to 'Before' with expression 'SubformExecMode(0)<>0'. This means the task will end immediately unless the user sets focus to the pdf (which you may still want, e.g. for zooming and printing etc.).

Bye,

Frederik Soete