Re: Unipaas reading of .txtfiles and parsing to required fields #please

Keith Canniff

James,

Have you pasted this data into a hex editor to see what the actual hex values are ?

Generally speaking there should be no difference between a CRLF in uniPaaS and C#, unless a different code page is being used to generate the c# text data, which you’ll be able to determine with a Hex Editor.

I’m assuming that the text field you’re pasting this data into allows for CRLF in the control properties?

Keith