Re: Portrait and Landscape on same IO [UP1.9d]

Steven Blank

Florian,

Well, some might see this as kinda kludgy (which it likely is), but you could always use rotated fonts on the pages that you want to be printed "landscape." Of course, you'd have to manage pagination manually, but it certainly seems do-able.

Steve "How Hard Could It Be" Blank

At 08:13 AM 1/16/2018, you wrote:
Hi there,

We want to print a document with some pages in portrait and some in landscape. Is there any way to get this done with one IO?

Two IO's would solve the problem but we won't be able to gather it all as one PDF. We'd rather not use any 3rd party software to merge PDF's.

Anyone any smart ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Florian