Converting Fast Mode from RMCompatible to a non-RMcompatible task [UP1.9]

Florian Groothuis

I have a online task with a screen in screen-mode with several variables. In the RM-compatibe is a block on Combine/Forward in which a Cardnumber is generated when the Cardnumber=0. This block is positioned between let's say Column4 and Column5. If I create an event on the ControlSuffix of Column 4 with that functionality it works fine if the user tabs from Column 4 to Column 5. But if the user clicks on a column further in the flow, let's say Column10, the functionality is skipped.

How do I create a situation in which in any case Column 4 is passed in the flow, either by tabbing or clicking, this function is triggered?