Assigning values to virtuals in a grid

Avgerinos

Hi magicians

I 'm facing the following problem:

I have an online task with a grid displaying a table. There are 3 more columns which correspond to virtual-variables, with their contents calculated (by record) on the fly.
The calculation is based on some database statistic-processing. All 3 values are related, so I can have all 3 values in one database-stats run.

The solution I found so far to display these calculated values correctly on the grid, was to create a 3 functions, each calculating a value and assigning it to each virtual.
My problem is that since I use 3 functions, I end up executing the statistic processing 3 times (instead of 1) and this is the cause for slow grid-drawing and navigation.

Any ideas to improve?

Thanks in advance
Avgerinos