Loosing Location Access on IOS XPA 3.3

Graham White

Hi,

Since upgrading our app to XPA3.3 and the new Magic XPA app on the Apple store we loose the access to Location Settings on the device.  We set the App in IOS settings to access Location Services but when we run our app they are not available and get turned off in the IOS Location Services Settings.  Has anyone else encountered this?  Nothing has changed for Android and it works fine.

Graham White | Software Developer | Graham.White@... |
EC Credit Control |
www.eccreditcontrol.com |
invertedheader

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential to EC Credit Control and subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message or attachments is prohibited.