Record Prefix Behavior #ria

Darren

Hi Guys

So I've migrated a UnipaaS 1.9 project to Magic XPA 3.3

What I've noticed is the record prefix behavior.

In UniPaaS, I have virtual variables updated in the record prefix by a value in main source because task has a main source and only 1 record is being modified and form has no table, when I modified a value in the main source that used to update the virtual variable in the record prefix and submit the form and the virtual variable values are still retained.

However, in Magic XPA , when I submit the form it seems like it goes to record prefix again and update those virtual variable with the modification I did in the main source.

double checked ctrl+P and it was all the same.

Best Regards,

Darren