From: main@magicu-l.groups.io [mailto:main@magicu-l.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andreas Sedlmeier
Sent: 25 October 2018 17:37
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io
Subject: Re: [magicu-l] Calling xpa web service

Hi Adam,

In theory you can create a SOAP request from html, you'll however need some javascript and therfore it wont work in practice. Email clients either do not support script at all or have it disabled by default, for security reasons.

You can however send your clients an email with some details about the order and put a hyperlink there which has a (secure) confirmation code as a parameter. That Hyperlink would point to a Magic program running on your server which would then close the order.

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, retransmit or disclose its contents. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system immediately and notify us either by email or telephone. The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by McLaren Racing Limited.
McLaren Racing Limited | McLaren Technology Centre | Chertsey Road | Woking | Surrey | GU21 4YH | UK | Company Number: 01517478