Re: Magic xpa2.3a

russell_cunha@...

Thanks Gabor

Windows multiple displays (monitors) at work. I was using multiple monitore last night while programming the expression table was displaying on one monitor while theĀ  logical view was on another. I packed up my laptop this morning and went to another location and did not think of resetting the displays.

The solution was to plugin another display and let the expression rules display on a second monitor, drag to over to my laptop monitor and it was regularized.

I wonder if there is a hot key to fix this?

Thanks anyway