Get all data from WebService in Magic XPA 3.2c

Hi,

I have created my own WebService using c# with the following code:
[WebMethod]
public DataTable getAlltbEmpList()

string constr = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["CustomerEntities"].ConnectionString;
using (SqlConnection con = new SqlConnection(constr))

using (SqlCommand cmd = new SqlCommand("SELECT * FROM tbEmployee"))

using (SqlDataAdapter sda = new SqlDataAdapter())

cmd.Connection = con;
sda.SelectCommand = cmd;
using (DataTable dt = new DataTable())

dt.TableName = "tbEmployee";
sda.Fill(dt);
return dt;

My concern is, how can I consume it on my created application in Magic XPA 3.2c?

I'd like to output it in table form...

(If this question is insufficient, just let me know)

**Note: the webservice that has been created is completely working and no error.**

Thank you in advance!