Re: Parameters with DSQL-tasks [XPA3.2]

Mr Magic

That's right , strange behavior ...
but both solutions works fine :
1. moving DSQL to subtask
2.using local variables for output

anybody know the limit of charaters in DSQL statement (in magic task) ?

Ariel Kotler - Magic Line
www.magicline.co.il

On Thursday, December 6, 2018, 7:59:19 PM GMT+2, Avgerinos <mento@...> wrote:

Hi Florian

DirectSQL input parameters work ok for me (at least in in XPA3.1x)
But regarding DirectSQL output-parameters, I found they will not work if
they are also declared as task parameters.
So I use local variables instead and update the task-parameters on task
suffix

Regards
Avgerinos