Re: Providing Web Services with magic xpa3.3 and axis2

אבי אבקסיס

Tank you Gábor
I'll try it
Avi Avikasis

‫בתאריך יום ג׳, 18 בדצמ׳ 2018 ב-0:42 מאת ‪Gábor Bor‬‏ <‪bor.gabor@...‬‏>:‬

Hi Avi,

It's clearly supports it. The Tomcat Axis 2 environment is installed by my colleague but with configure the solution works fine. You could find too the MobileDevices webservice sample in the package. It gives sample, and with configure the java file which means the source of wsdl on axis 2 server, you could access it.

I can use it by SOAPui and call from XPA with HTTPcall as well. I make the answer XMLs by XPA merge function and gives back on the Poperty sheet's Return value as Blob. (Try with types Unicode, Ansi, Byte)

You should try it. ;)

Best regards,
Gábor