Re: httpget on magic ver 9.4

Anton Doank

dear Frederik Soete,
thanks for your help, i have try save to file using blb2file it success so that i know the function httpget is running. actually i wanna get information from xml that i get from google maps api.
my next question is :
i have success get get the xml to blob using httpget, than next step is i want to extract the data from xml that i have save in blob before into my new var b (blob)  using XMLBlobGet (0,1,'/GeocodeResponse/result[1]/address_component[1]/long_name') and its work and saved to var b,
my question is how we can convert blob to alpha? the data is only address that i get from google maps api maybe the length only 500 char. could u give more tips?

regards,
anton