Call REST webservice in XPA 3.3

Gábor Bor

Hy Magicians,

One of our client provide us a REST webservice. I tryed to access and get back the response XML, but i can't raise the solution. In the past at August 2018 Andreas said that in an other topic:

"SOAP is basically the only thing supported by Magic (with Apache Axis since 3.3), REST you have to implement by feet - with basically no support by the platform/framework (Magic)."

The access is successfull by the SOAPui and get back the result XML.

Do you have any solution? We are thinking on a .NET code (Invoke), but i would like to solve this task without it.

Best regards,

Gábor