Re: Magic users conference and brown bag details

Goose Rodriguez

I remember when they were organized by Dale and Heidi (No MSE), oh well
Thanks for the info, maybe this year I'll be able to go to the Montreal one
Happy New Year! 🎉🍾

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 3:10 PM Steven Blank <sgblank@...> wrote:

I don't think MSE is doing conferences in the US anymore, not since they sacked Glenn Johnson.

The Magic Brown Bag conference will, I believe, be in Montreal, in November. Last year's cost was $150. Here's the link:

https://trello.com/b/pqP7kIAr/magic-tech-brown-bag-conference

On 12/31/2018 8:55 AM, Goose Rodriguez wrote:
Management finally budget some money for us humble magic programmers at work (2)
Does anyone has details on next years Magic conferences or Brown Bag?
Dates, costs, website
Tried to search here and use good old google but nothing came up
Cheers and happy new year!