Re: Duplicate Index message on Link Write

Goose Rodriguez

Rule of thumb on link write. Make sure your Columns on your link write match or is the same expression on the from to and init. Just blindly make them all the same
Second. Make sure the located fields are part of your unique key

On Jan 3, 2019, at 1:06 PM, De Netwerkadviseur BV <andre@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have Magic v9.4SP8 with ODBC to MySQL Database.

I have a batch task with a Link Write to the MySQL file.

New records are correctly added, but on existing records I got the message "Duplicate index" instead of opening this record like a Link Write does normaly.

Does anyone knows why this could happen?

Best regards,
André