Excel Fromating #chat

Asim

Hi All,

I'm in the process of generating a price list directly to excel, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience in formatting the cells in a excel sheet from Unipaas 1.9p.

The current approach is populating a vector with all the field values and then dumping them out line row by row. However, each row may contain a mixture of number, dates and text. The current thought i have is to create a an identical vector but purely for formatting. But i'm not sure how i would go back over the excel sheet to apply the formatting. Has anyone had any experience with a similar task? and suggestions for a alternative would also be great.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Asim