Re: Repository structure in Magic Xpa / Unipaas #mgpivot #tools

Becky Mannie <bendebch@...>

Well merge control is fine for me on Git, but since i use it from Github, it ends up in conflicts.

Monday, 18 February 2019, 04:49AM +13:00 from Roberto Gauer gawarez@...:

Hi!

We use tfs for version control on xpa, and apply on collection a rule to edp and xml extensions to not permit merge... works fine :)

On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 11:22 PM Keith Canniff <kcanniff@...> wrote:

Becky,

You can change TFS so it only allows for one person to checkout an object at a time. I’ve had mine set that way going back to 2014.

Not sure what version you’re using, but this should give you the info on where to set the value.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/repos/tfvc/configure-check-out-settings?view=azure-devops

Keith