Unipaas versus XPA 3.3C Fonts

Graham White

Hi,

I have converted our application from Unipaas 1.9 to XPA 3.3C and have noticed quite a difference between the fonts at runtime.  As per the instructions MS Sans Serif was changed to Microsoft Sans Serif however at runtime the XPA forms look quite blurry with this font.  I change it back to MS Sans Serif and it looks the same as it did in Unipaas.  The problem with this is that the checker brings up the “Only trueType are supported.  Non-TrueType fonts will be converted to the system default font”.  Has any one else had experience with this?  Is there a setting or a different font that will be closer to MS Sans Serif?  If I leave it at MS Sans Serif will it create problems if I ignore the error message.

Any recommendations would be gratefully accepted.

Graham White | Software Developer | Graham.White@... |
EC Credit Control |
www.eccreditcontrol.com |
invertedheader

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential to EC Credit Control and subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately and destroy the message and any attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, distribution, amendment, copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this message or attachments is prohibited.